South Coast APA
 Southwest Challenge
 Third Player Needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bikercowboy

105 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  5:32:32 PM  Show Profile  Send bikercowboy an AOL message  Send bikercowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Southwest Challenge is the Nov 5-7. Need a third any skill level up to 7 The other two players are a 5 and 3, both of which will hold thier own at their skill. Goal is to have have fun as the 3 only watched the last time around and wants her chance under the gun.
The players are out of Bakersfield. You can call me at 8052081561

Isn't the object to make the object ball? But yes you are right the leave would be awesome if it was your shot.

grimreaper

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  9:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is the challenge in bakersfeild? I am female, left handed, and love playing nine ball. I am a strong 4. I miss playing on a team call if your interested Jolene (805)746-9959 or jolenebeirne@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TracyW3

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  1:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you still looking for someone? SL3 Player just looking to get my feet wet with some High Level Tournement play. Let me know

~Tracy~
tracy_winans@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

bikercowboy

105 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  2:23:39 PM  Show Profile  Send bikercowboy an AOL message  Send bikercowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Filled the spot but there will be some singles minis this weekend. Southwest Challenge is at the Riveria in Las Vegas

Isn't the object to make the object ball? But yes you are right the leave would be awesome if it was your shot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page