And the Winner is?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

D-RACK

USA
321 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2010 :  11:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was hoping for a breakdown of the field i know Pam's team was still it it.....

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  4:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pam's team (Pam Hulsey, Eric Hulsey, Megan Rosalez) finished ninth, the highest place of any South Coast team.

The winners were from Riverside County. It's the first time Riverside County has taken the trophy, after years and years of being shut out!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

apapj

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  09:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Send apapj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah! It's only our 2nd time in the money in 15 years, but we always have fun !!!!!!!!! Eric and I have had different teammates over the years, but have made it to every SWC since Ventura County started.
This year we were lucky enough to get MEGAN ROSALEZ back on our team, she and Eric got us to 9th place.
Thanks to Phil and Taz and all the other League Operators for managing a well run tournament, it gets smoother every year, thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  09:52:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oops, my bad! I replied in a hurry, and wrote the wrong Megan! My apologies to Megan Rosalez!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

cabarkeep

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit cabarkeep's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Curious what Riverside team it was. We played a Riverside team at 8am on Saturday. Their 3 beat Pablo pretty easily and their 7 rocked the house. Their 4 had gone up to a 5 the match before.

As always, SWC was a blast.

Nancy
Lamplighter Sports Bar
Go to Top of Page

D-RACK

USA
321 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  11:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dam Pablo is no joke! A 3????

Well i had a blast and look forward to next year. I had a great team, great fun, and as always love seeing all the SWC people i have played over the years.
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  4:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Riverside #10. It was probably the same team. We watched them in the semis and the finals and the skill levels looked right on. Dayzie, the 3, won three matches the whole tournament. She did get to close it out for them though, which was kind of cool.

Phil
Go to Top of Page

D-RACK

USA
321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  11:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nancy was it the same team?
Go to Top of Page

cabarkeep

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  09:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit cabarkeep's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yep, same team. Yeah for them.

Nancy
Lamplighter Sports Bar
Go to Top of Page

Mexican Goddess

5 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  11:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Phil... I had a GREAT time, the most fun1.
Thanks to Pammy and my Coach Eric for asking me to be on their team this year.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page