Southwest Challenge
 2011 8ball challenge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cabarkeep

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  09:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit cabarkeep's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any dates scheduled yet? Need to put in my leave time. Thanks!

Nancy
Lamplighter Sports Bar

Taz

USA
555 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  6:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Taz's Homepage  Send Taz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have tentative dates. As soon as I confirm them, I will post the info (most likely this weekend).
Go to Top of Page

cabarkeep

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  09:26:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit cabarkeep's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool! Got some things coming up in March and April, wanna make sure I'm available for SWC 8ball.

Nancy
Lamplighter Sports Bar
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  12:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's confirmed - March 24-27, 2011.

The package price of $480 (DOWN $15 from last year!) includes tournament entry fee, green fee, and one room for three nights.

You can sign up any time. The normal deposit is $100 to hold your spot!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Mexican Goddess

5 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  4:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the price for the tournament entry fee and green fee only?
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  9:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is no "tournament only" price, except for Las Vegas teams. The Riviera gives us the space and setup labor free of charge. In exchange, we have to guarantee them a certain number of rooms will be used during the event. To meet the guarantee, we have to sell the event as a package, so every team is required to have at least one room for three nights at the Riv. If we didn't do this we couldn't hold the tournament at all, as the cost for those other things would be prohibitive.

The only exception is teams from Las Vegas, for whom it would be silly to require a hotel room.

Phil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page