Web Site Suggestions
 Mobile access
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SFVMark

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2010 :  5:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit SFVMark's Homepage  Send SFVMark a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone else have problems checking the stats on a cell phone? I was using a Blackberry and it worked fine. I switched to an Android phone and now I cant scroll down on the stats page.

OldNo7

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2010 :  1:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the same problem with the iPhone. The Printer-friendly version usually works for me.
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2010 :  3:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Apple phones with Safari-based browsers will stumble over the nested scroll bars on the stats pages. The printer-friendly versions don't have those.

I don't know what kind of browser is in the Android, though.

Phil
Go to Top of Page

cabarkeep

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2010 :  8:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit cabarkeep's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have an iPhone and have no probs checking stats online thru safari

Nancy
Lamplighter Sports Bar
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2010 :  08:34:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that's what makes it so hard for Apple to find and fix. That and the fact that they really have no interest in fixing it...

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Phil

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2010 :  10:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apparently, at least on an iPhone, you can scroll the stats pages with a two-finger swipe up or down. I don't know if that works on an Android phone.

Phil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page