Tournaments
 Jack & Jill tourney rules
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Janet

3 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2011 :  5:05:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where can I find a copy of the tournament rules for the upcoming Jack and Jill tournament in Vegas? The tourney web page has lots of info on rules about team names, but I can't seem to find much else.

Taz

USA
555 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2011 :  5:57:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Taz's Homepage  Send Taz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Janet, go to poolplayers.com, click on the Tournament Information link and chose All Tournaments. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Jack & Jill logo then on the event flyer(PDF).

BTW, I will be sending you further information along with your team's Skill level Certification Statement (which you will need to register at the event) in a couple of weeks. I don't send it any sooner, as it almost always gets "lost" or "misplaced".
Go to Top of Page

Janet

3 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2011 :  12:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Taz,

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm looking for more detailed stuff - like "Can teammates talk to each other during games?" "Do we have to rotate who breaks?" - those kind of playing rules. Is that coming with the certificate you're sending?

and btw - good move waiting to send the paperwork. I can totally see "lost" or "misplaced" situations happening.

Have a great day.
Go to Top of Page

Matt

38 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2011 :  8:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Matt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is Doug your partner? If so, does marriage affect whether or not you can talk to your partner? Just to be safe, I would never talk to Doug if I were you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page