The Dragon Lady's Lair
 Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Melissa Herndon

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  3:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Melissa Herndon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself on the forums and say hello!

I've been playing pool since the age of 18, and I played in my first pro event in 2000. For the next couple years, I played the qualifier circuit, trying to win qualifiers so that I could play ion more professional WPBA events. I finally turned Pro in 2002, and have been a consistent Top 16 player since 2004. I've represented the US in 2 World Championships, and traveled all over the US playing professional events.

Currently, I am serving on the WPBA Board of Directors, in the 2nd year of a 2-yr term. Being a professional player is great, but learning the behind-the-scenes of the industry has really expanded my mind and inspired me to get involved in the entire billiards world.

Some personal things...I've lived in Thousand Oaks most of my life (since age 6), I have a beagle named Gidget who is my best friend, and I have a close-knit circle of friends that I love to spend time goofing off with. We golf, go bowling, play volleyball, darts, softball and play poker together. They have been my support system throughout the years...and I wouldn't have achieved what I have without their love and friendship.

I am very much looking forward to meeting all of you and working with Phil and Taz to create some exciting and fun new programs! Suggestions are always welcome!

Best Regards,

Melissa Herndon

WPBA Professional Player
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page