The Dragon Lady's Lair
 Hi Melissa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Victor

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  05:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Victor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My name is Victor and I have just become aware of your association with South Coast. You probably don't remember me, but I am Vivianne's father. We met several years ago; Vivianne considers you a good friend and role model. She lives in the Valley but due to work and school constraints is not playing APA this season.

For the time she played APA on my team (Chalk is Cheap) in Thousand Oaks, she was the only female Skill Level 7 in the league and needless to say, she kicked a lot of butt. I will inform her of your new status as I am sure she will want to know. At any rate, welcome aboard and I too look forward to playing with you. Much good luck in your pro career!

Victor Ortiz

Melissa Herndon

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2008 :  9:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Melissa Herndon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Victor,

I do remember you :)

Thank you for touching base with me. Last I heard, Vivianne was living up in central California somewhere...I didn't realize she had moved back into the area.

If she wants to get in touch with me, please have her call Phil and Taz...they have my number.

I look forward to shooting with you sometime soon.

All the best,

Melissa

WPBA Professional Player
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page