Singles Program
 National Qualifier - 8-Ball SL 4-5
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Taz

USA
555 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  04:27:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Taz's Homepage  Send Taz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This was the only tier in which we qualified enough players and will be able to hold a local National Qualifier. The rest of our qualified players will have to compete in a "standard" Singles Regional Tournament (more details will be posted shortly).

This one's been set. Saturday, February 20 at PJ's Pub in Thousand Oaks. Players' registration begins at 9:30am. Players' meeting at 9:45am. First round at 10am SHARP!! Information and registration forms will be mailed out Monday, February 8. List of participants:

5 Keith Boutell
4 Armando Campos
5 Mary King
5 Martin Bates
4 Scott Masch
4 Tony Rodriguez
4 John Quinones
5 James Darpino
5 David Wasserman
4 Joe Munch
4 Kelley Allison
4 Stephanie Adrian
4 John Neveu
5 Robbyn Garcia
5 Sharon Lyons
4 Jay Beswick

All skill levels will be reviewed by the National Handicap Review Committe and are subject to change. Good luck to all!

scubadoo01

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  1:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to be at this event but am currently unable to drive (just had surgery). Is there someone from the list that lives in the valley that would be willing to give me a ride, if i pay for gas, lunch, etc.? If not, I will not be able to attend and I believe Taz said everyone from the list has to be there.

thanks -- I live in West Hills which is on the way to PJ's from the valley.

kelley

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Taz[/i]
[br]This was the only tier in which we qualified enough players and will be able to hold a local National Qualifier. The rest of our qualified players will have to compete in a "standard" Singles Regional Tournament (more details will be posted shortly).

This one's been set. Saturday, February 20 at PJ's Pub in Thousand Oaks. Players' registration begins at 9:30am. Players' meeting at 9:45am. First round at 10am SHARP!! Information and registration forms will be mailed out Monday, February 8. List of participants:

5 Keith Boutell
4 Armando Campos
5 Mary King
5 Martin Bates
4 Scott Masch
4 Tony Rodriguez
4 John Quinones
5 James Darpino
5 David Wasserman
4 Joe Munch
4 Kelley Allison
4 Stephanie Adrian
4 John Neveu
5 Robbyn Garcia
5 Sharon Lyons
4 Jay Beswick

All skill levels will be reviewed by the National Handicap Review Committe and are subject to change. Good luck to all!

Go to Top of Page

MGB

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2010 :  09:58:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Taz[/i]
[br]This was the only tier in which we qualified enough players and will be able to hold a local National Qualifier. The rest of our qualified players will have to compete in a "standard" Singles Regional Tournament (more details will be posted shortly).

5 Keith Boutell
4 Armando Campos
5 Mary King
5 Martin Bates
4 Scott Masch
4 Tony Rodriguez
4 John Quinones
5 James Darpino
5 David Wasserman
4 Joe Munch
4 Kelley Allison
4 Stephanie Adrian
4 John Neveu
5 Robbyn Garcia
5 Sharon Lyons
4 Jay Beswick

Congrats to James Darpino, from Camarillo, on winning this tournament and advancing to the Nationals!
Go to Top of Page

D-RACK

USA
321 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulation! I was there and watch James play he was definitely well deserved and played some great pool. Don't get me wrong i was pulling for my wife first then anyone from Camarillo....

Derrick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
South Coast APA Message Board © 2007 South Coast APA Go To Top Of Page